PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari lowered the price target on PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (NYSE: PTR) to HK$5.20 (from HK$5.30) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Education Group Holdings Ltd. (839:HK) PT Lowered to HK$18.50 at CLSA
- Aeroflot PJSC (AFLT:RM) PT Lowered to RUB92 at Goldman Sachs
- Keyence Corp. (6861:JP) (KYCCF) PT Raised to JPY91,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!