PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street set to jump from Evergrande-led rout
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
- Uber (UBER) Gains on Updated Q3 Guidance, Says Now Tracking Towards Adjusted EBITDA Breakeven in Q3
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari lowered the price target on PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (NYSE: PTR) to HK$7.50 (from HK$7.70) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
- Big Lots (BIG) Dips as Piper Downgrades to Neutral on Multiple Macro Headwinds
- Etsy (ETSY) PT Raised to $265 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!