Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR1,600 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Surendra Goyal raised the price target on Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) to INR1,600.00 (from INR1,400.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Equalweight on Increasing Industrial Competition
- CEZ, a. s. (CEZP:PR) (CZAVF) PT Raised to CZK560 at Credit Suisse
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Lowered to GBP13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!