Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Raised to GBP37.06 at Jefferies
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson raised the price target on Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (OTC: PSMMY) to GBP37.06 (from GBP36.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at BMO Capital
- ENEOS Holdings Inc (5020:JP) (JXHLY) PT Lowered to JPY530 at JPMorgan
- Allkem Limited (AKE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD15 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!