Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR229 at Barclays
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Barclays analyst Laurence Whyatt raised the price target on Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (OTC: PDRDY) to EUR229.00 (from EUR223.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD122.40 at Goldman Sachs
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!