Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR189 at HSBC
- Wall St set for weak open ahead of Fed minutes
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply and expected demand uplift
- Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Considers Buying Wendy's (WEN), Analyst Says Deal is Feasible
- Intuit (INTU) Stock Gains After Earnings Beat, Analysts Say Results Better-than-feared
HSBC analyst Jeremy Fialko raised the price target on Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (OTC: PDRDY) to EUR189.00 (from EUR184.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Canaccord Genuity
- Dole (DOLE) PT Lowered to $9 at BofA Securities After Earnings Miss
- Muyuan Foods Co Ltd (002714:CH) PT Lowered to RMB74 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!