People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang raised the price target on People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) to RMB2.80 (from RMB2.70) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- Workhorse Group (WKHS) PT Lowered to $12 at R.F. Lafferty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!