Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (PEGRF) PT Lowered to GBP10.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Deutsche Bank analyst James Brand lowered the price target on Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (OTC: PEGRF) to GBP10.70 (from GBP10.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$353 at BofA Securities
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!