Penn National Gaming (PENN) PT Raised to 'Street High' $153 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Grambling raised the price target on Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) to a 'Street High' $153.00 (from $139.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Grambling said they expect a combination of favorable legislation and consumer adoption to drive growth in U.S. online sports betting and internet gambling (i-Gaming) from $900mn/$1.5bn markets today to $39bn/$14bn in 2033, equating to 40%/27% CAGRs for over a decade.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Is Portnoy's Penn National Gaming (PENN) Preparing for a Stock Split?
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at Nomura/Instinet
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!