Pendragon Plc. (PDG:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.27 at Berenberg
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
- Oil holds above $75 as storm-hit U.S. supply returns slowly
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Ford (F) F150 Lightning Reaches 150K Reservations
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Berenberg analyst Michael Benedict raised the price target on Pendragon Plc. (PDG:LN) to GBP0.27 (from GBP0.26) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP65 at JPMorgan
- Berenberg Upgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG:LN) (IHG) to Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!