Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Credit Suisse analyst James Cordukes lowered the price target on Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) to AUD4.00 (from AUD5.35) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.50 at Macquarie
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB30.40 at Citi
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!