Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Lowered to NT$73 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Anne Lee lowered the price target on Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) to NT$73.00 (from NT$80.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Lowered to EUR6.20 at Societe Generale
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR4 at Societe Generale
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!