Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Lowered to NT$68 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Citi analyst Carrie Liu lowered the price target on Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) to NT$68.00 (from NT$74.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Africa Oil Corp (AOI:SS) (AOIFF) PT Raised to SEK26 at Barclays
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Lowered to EUR5.10 at Barclays
- Integrafin Holdings Plc (IHP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!