Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Raised to GBP7.60 at UBS
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
UBS analyst Adam Berlin raised the price target on Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (NYSE: PSO) to GBP7.60 (from GBP7.30) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
- TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (TRSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at CIBC
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!