PayPal (PYPL) PT Lowered to $322 at Rosenblatt
- Nasdaq retreats as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Ken Hill lowered the price target on PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) to $322.00 (from $352.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are lowering our 12-month PT to $322 (from $352) for Buy-rated PYPL following a mixed 3Q earnings report. EPS of $1.11 came in slightly ahead of the Visible Alpha consensus of $1.07, while revenues for the quarter fell modestly short. As for guidance, the Street's estimates are likely to be revised lower given the new 4Q guidance, which calls for EPS of ~$1.12 vs. prior consensus of $1.27. Commentary around 2022 is not likely to impress either, with high-teens revenue growth (e.g., 18%) expected for the year (vs. prior consensus of ~20%), and a couple of non-operating headwinds expected to blunt EPS growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Upstart Holdings (UPST) Guidance Highlights Near-Term Headwinds - Atlantic Equities
- UPDATE: Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) PT Lowered to $16 at Evercore ISI
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!