Passage Bio Inc. (PASG) PT Raised to $45 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Gbola Amusa raised the price target on Passage Bio Inc. (NASDAQ: PASG) to $45.00 (from $35.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Post the recent announced FDA clearance on 3 IND applications for 3 different assets (i.e. PBGM01 on 4 January 2021, PBFT02 on 28 January 2021, and PBKR03 on 8 February 2021), we now update our financial model to increase our probability of success on PBFT02 and PBKR03, each from 25% to 35%, thus driving up our PASG price target by 26.8% from $35.50 to $45."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD51.70 at JPMorgan
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QABSY) PT Raised to AUD7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, Gbola Amusa, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!