Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN:SW) (PGPHF) PT Raised to CHF1,118 at UBS
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
UBS analyst Mate Nemes raised the price target on Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN:SW) (OTC: PGPHF) to CHF1,118.00 (from CHF804.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Nemetschek (NEM:GR) PT Raised to EUR58 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP:CN) (CP) PT Lowered to Cdn$480 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!