Parkland Fuel Corp (PKI:CN) (PKIUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$48 at CIBC
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang lowered the price target on Parkland Fuel Corp (PKI:CN) (OTC: PKIUF) to Cdn$48.00 (from Cdn$51.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.50 at Macquarie
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!