Parker-Hannifin (PH) Distributor Survey Shows a Possible Negative Revision Ahead - Stifel
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones reiterated a Hold rating and $179.00 price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) after completing a survey of 58 Parker-Hannifin North American distributors. The analyst found that distributors expect sales over the next three months to grow +1.2% y/y and of +2.7% over the next 12 months vs. +5.5% in the previous survey.
The analyst believes this demonstrates that growth expectations are narrowing and stated "We expect the bottom end of the range given recent survey trends, negative orders in F3Q19, management expectations of destocking, and no improvement in macro data. Pricing was +240bps y/y (+240bps prior survey), strong pricing recovery, and with commodity costs continuing to moderate we would expect that comparison to decline going forward. We maintain our Hold rating on PH shares and our target price of $179 based on 15x our F2020E EPS (13x cash EPS), with our survey showing continued deceleration in North America and our caution internationally".
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $170.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!