Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Stifel Canada
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Stifel Canada analyst Michael Dunn raised the price target on Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (OTC: PRMRF) to Cdn$18.50 (from Cdn$16.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- Foot Locker (FL) EPS Increases at Morgan Stanley on EPS Accretion From Two Acquisitions
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Raised to GBP9 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!