Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Stifel Canada
- Stimulus hopes lift Wall St futures ahead of manufacturing PMIs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Stifel Canada analyst Michael Dunn raised the price target on Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (OTC: PRMRF) to Cdn$18.50 (from Cdn$16.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Neutral
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) PT Raised to $85 at Baird
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!