Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
RBC Capital analyst Michael Harvey raised the price target on Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (OTC: PRMRF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$13.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR1,283 at Goldman Sachs
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW148,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!