Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at National Bank Financial
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
National Bank Financial analyst Dan Payne raised the price target on Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (OTC: PRMRF) to Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$13.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW120,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd (341:HK) PT Lowered to HK$19.30 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!