Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at CIBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
CIBC analyst Jamie Kubik raised the price target on Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (OTC: PRMRF) to Cdn$11.50 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
- Truist Securities Reiterates iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Buy at New Level After PT Cut Nearly in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!