Parade Technologies Ltd. (4966:TT) PT Lowered to NT$1,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Nomura/Instinet analyst Aaron Jeng lowered the price target on Parade Technologies Ltd. (4966:TT) to NT$1,000.00 (from NT$1,500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.90 at Citi
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR200 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!