Panoramic Resources Ltd. (PAN:AU) (PANRF) PT Lowered to AUD0.17 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow lowered the price target on Panoramic Resources Ltd. (PAN:AU) (OTC: PANRF) to AUD0.17 (from AUD0.23) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (CTAGF) PT Lowered to GBP0.40 at RBC Capital
- Sundrug Co.,Ltd (9989:JP) (SDGCF) PT Raised to JPY4,400 at Credit Suisse
- British Land Company Plc (BLND:LN) (BTLCY) PT Raised to GBP3.45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!