Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Berenberg
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Berenberg analyst Jonathan Guy lowered the price target on Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) to GBP0.25 (from GBP0.29) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR35.50 at Credit Suisse
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK23,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) PT Lowered to GBP7.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!