Palfinger AG (PAL:AV) (PLFRY) PT Raised to EUR42 at UBS
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
UBS analyst Nik Oliver raised the price target on Palfinger AG (PAL:AV) (OTC: PLFRY) to EUR42.00 (from EUR41.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP18.25 at HSBC
- Trip.com Group Ltd (9961:HK) PT Lowered to HK$230 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!