Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) PT Cut to $30 at Goldman Sachs After Earnings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Christopher Merwin lowered the price target on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) to $30.00 (from $34.00) after 1Q revenue growth accelerated to 49% from 40% in Q4 and cash adj free flow margins increased by 171 pts y/y to 44%. The strong quarter on the top line was mostly a result of the US business (+83% y/y for gov’t and +72% y/y for commercial) while lingering pandemic headwinds weighed on international.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We were encouraged to see that the commercial business added 11 new customers in the quarter, as Palantir’s efforts to broaden distribution for its Foundry platform are already paying off. As the company adds more GSI partners and continues to modularize Foundry, we expect to see a sustainably higher pace of customer additions going forward. Also, even as Palantir invests aggressively in sales capacity (50 new reps in Q1) and R&D, cash flow margins are scaling rapidly due in part to the lapping of headwinds last year from the shift in customer billings terms from multi-year to annual, as well as steadily improving gross margins from shorter implementation times. On account of the 1Q beat, our FY21/22/23 estimates increase by 2%/2%/2%. Our PT goes to $30 from $34 due to comp group multiple compression".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP8 at Credit Suisse
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP40.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!