Pacific Crest On Tesla (TSLA): "Sentiment Reaches the Moon; Next Stop Mars?"
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Pacific Crest maintains Sector Weight on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA).
In a short note to clients analyst Brad Erickson reiterates his NT positive bias on the stock. He ups his bullcase PT to $439 citing his belief that the company is actively in play with its Model 3 launch coming next month. He further believes optimism will become muted once investors return to judging the valuation based on demand, growth, and profitability which is why he maintains Sector Weight.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $347.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) China sales fall nearly 18% in November
- Deutsche Bank Defending Marvell (MRVL), 'Wireless worries overblown'
- Tesla (TSLA) faces union opposition in Denmark
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!