PZ Cussons PLC (PZC:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.60 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
JPMorgan analyst Erik Salz lowered the price target on PZ Cussons PLC (PZC:LN) to GBP2.60 (from GBP2.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!