PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO:IJ) (PTNDF) PT Lowered to IDR7,500 at CLSA
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
CLSA analyst Norman Choong lowered the price target on PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO:IJ) (OTC: PTNDF) to IDR7,500.00 (from IDR8,600.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!