PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN:IJ) (PPOKF) PT Lowered to R$6,800 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Credit Suisse analyst Edbert Surya lowered the price target on PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN:IJ) (OTC: PPOKF) to R$6,800.00 (from R$7,300.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) earnings prompts Wall Street price target increases
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,525 at CLSA
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD5.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!