PRO REIT (PRV-U:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.50 at Scotiabank
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Scotiabank analyst Himanshu Gupta lowered the price target on PRO REIT (PRV-U:CN) to Cdn$7.50 (from Cdn$7.75) while maintaining a Sector Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,040 at Jefferies
- First Solar (FSLR) 'Uniquely Positioned' to Capitalize on IRA Benefits - Evercore ISI
- Opsens (OPS:CN) (OPSSF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!