PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
CLSA analyst Marc Espino raised the price target on PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (NYSE: PHI) to PHP1,872.00 (from PHP1,733.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $313 at Goldman Sachs
- Unimicron Technology Corp (3037:TT) PT Raised to NT$240 at Morgan Stanley
- KION Group AG (KGX:GR) PT Raised to EUR114 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!