PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang raised the price target on PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (OTC: PPCCY) to HK$7.30 (from HK$6.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR9.50 at BMO Capital
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10 at JPMorgan
- CT REIT (CRT-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$17.75 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!