PI Financial Downgrades Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) to Sell, Following Earnings
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PI Financial analyst Devin Schilling downgraded Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $2.00 (from $3.00).
Analyst comments: "Our target represents an EV/Revenue multiple of 3.6x based on our FY21 estimates which is in-line with the peer group average."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) PT Lowered to $300 at Raymond James Following Earnings
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at BMO Capital
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. (3405:JP) (KURRY) PT Raised to JPY1,400 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!