PI Financial Downgrades Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) to Sell, Following Earnings
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PI Financial analyst Devin Schilling downgraded Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $2.00 (from $3.00).
Analyst comments: "Our target represents an EV/Revenue multiple of 3.6x based on our FY21 estimates which is in-line with the peer group average."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY705 at Jefferies
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Lowered to AUD1.94 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!