Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Jefferies analyst Alan Spence raised the price target on Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OTC: OUTFF) to EUR3.60 (from EUR3.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades iHeartMedia (IHRT) to Overweight
- Credit Agricole SA (ACA:FP) (CRARY) PT Raised to EUR14.50 at RBC Capital
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD150 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!