Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd. (4578:JP) (OTSKY) PT Lowered to JPY4,600 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
JPMorgan analyst Seiji Wakao lowered the price target on Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd. (4578:JP) (OTC: OTSKY) to JPY4,600.00 (from JPY4,700.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at TD Securities
- TPG Telecom Limited (TPG:AU) (TPGTF) PT Raised to AUD7.50 at JPMorgan
- Ninety One Group (N91:LN) (NINTF) PT Lowered to GBP2.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!