Oshkosh (OSK) Postal Win Offers 10 Years of Recurring Profit, Jefferies Details Financial Impact
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Stephen Volkmann reiterated a Buy rating and $125.00 price target on Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) after the US Postal Service awarded its Next Generation Delivery Vehicle Contract to Oshkosh.
The analyst stated "OSK has received a $482mn development contract and will ultimately produce 50K-165K vehicles. Financial details are scarce but we see the contract adding at least $0.25/year to EPS for 10-20 years, although full ramp is unlikely before 2024. The contact lowers OSK's Defense mix and increases its EV exposure, both positive for valuation, in our view".
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $116.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
- Atlantic Equities Reiterates Overweight Rating on Apple (AAPL), Sees Possible Return to Growth in Podcast Audience
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!