Oshkosh (OSK) Postal Win Offers 10 Years of Recurring Profit, Jefferies Details Financial Impact
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Stephen Volkmann reiterated a Buy rating and $125.00 price target on Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) after the US Postal Service awarded its Next Generation Delivery Vehicle Contract to Oshkosh.
The analyst stated "OSK has received a $482mn development contract and will ultimately produce 50K-165K vehicles. Financial details are scarce but we see the contract adding at least $0.25/year to EPS for 10-20 years, although full ramp is unlikely before 2024. The contact lowers OSK's Defense mix and increases its EV exposure, both positive for valuation, in our view".
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $116.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $273 as Jefferies Sees 2021 EPS Conservative
- Equifax (EFX) PT Raised to $260 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!