OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $70 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on OrthoPediatrics Corp. (NASDAQ: KIDS) to $70.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "KIDS' 1Q21 revenue beat consensus significantly and management raised the lower end of its revenue guidance. We believe that KIDS has multiple growth drivers, all of which contributed to growth in 1Q21, and we believe guidance leaves room for upside. In 2021, we expect the International business to turn around and for domestic growth to be driven by a procedure volume recovery and continued adoption of products across KIDS' portfolio. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our price target to $70 from $57 given the encouraging traction with Orthex and ApiFix."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:IM) (TI) PT Raised to EUR0.52 at JPMorgan
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP28.80 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!