Orsted A/S (ORSTED:DC) (DNNGY) PT Raised to DKK1,125 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Analysts Bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Heading into Earnings, Piper Sees Over 70% Upside from Current Levels After Raising 3Q Same-store Sales and Earnings Outlook
RBC Capital analyst John Musk raised the price target on Orsted A/S (ORSTED:DC) (OTC: DNNGY) to DKK1,125.00 (from DKK1,100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. (600521:CH) PT Lowered to HK$14.50 at Credit Suisse
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$27.20 at Credit Suisse
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR3,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!