Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD9.05 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Canaccord Genuity analyst Reg Spencer raised the price target on Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OTC: OROCF) to AUD9.05 (from AUD8.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,050 at CLSA
- New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (NHPEF) PT Raised to AUD2.70 at Credit Suisse
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!