Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Baden Moore lowered the price target on Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OTC: OGFGY) to AUD6.50 (from AUD6.85) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!