Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD3.81 at CLSA
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher lowered the price target on Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OTC: OGFGY) to AUD3.81 (from AUD4.08) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) PT Lowered to NT$390 at Credit Suisse
- Daito Trust Construction Co Ltd. (1878:JP) (DIFTY) PT Lowered to JPY12,120 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!