Oriental Land Co Ltd. (4661:JP) (OLCLY) PT Raised to JPY21,800 at CLSA
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
CLSA analyst Jay Defibaugh raised the price target on Oriental Land Co Ltd. (4661:JP) (OTC: OLCLY) to JPY21,800.00 (from JPY17,700.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
- Philip Morris (PM) PT Raised to $108 at Cowen Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!