OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Stifel Canada
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Stifel Canada analyst Andrew Partheniou raised the price target on OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OTC: OGRMF) to Cdn$6.00 (from Cdn$1.90) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) PT Raised to AUD5.15 at CLSA
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!