OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley raised the price target on OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OTC: OGRMF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$2.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (NWITY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!