Orange SA (ORA:FP) (ORAN) PT Lowered to EUR13 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Credit Suisse analyst Jakob Bluestone lowered the price target on Orange SA (ORA:FP) (NYSE: ORAN) to EUR13.00 (from EUR13.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!