Opsens (OPS:CN) (OPSSF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.75 at Stifel Canada
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Stifel Canada analyst Justin Keywood raised the price target on Opsens (OPS:CN) (OTC: OPSSF) to Cdn$3.75 (from Cdn$3.35) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Lowered to $38 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!